Monday, October 7, 2013

CWLC #61 Any Holiday

Created with Love Challenges
#61
Any Holiday

Happy Monday.
I'm Chris, and I will be your host this week.

First things first...
Last week's winner.

Our sponsor last week was 


And our winner is...

#37 Angela P

Angela, you have 2 weeks to email us

Our Top 3.
We are trying something new.
Each week, one Design Team Member will be choosing her Top 3.
This week Linda is picking her Top 3.

They are...

# 8 Karen L

#38 
Danni

#69
Katie Tate

__________________________________________________________


And now for this week's challenge...

Our Sponsor this week is
Our very own Linda
at 

 The winner will receive a stamp set.
Since the HOLIDAYS are right around the corner
this challenge is ANY Holiday.

As long as it is a holiday, it qualifies.

Let's see what our Design Team put together
for inspiration.

Chris
using Digital Delights' Elf Bertie

Dawn
Using Digital Delights Pilgrim People


Linda

Maria
Saturated Canary



Rachel
Using QKR Stamped's Girl Sledding

Now you have till
Saturday, October 12, 2013,
9 PM EST,
to enter to win.
_____________________________________________

10 comments:

  1. Hi! I don't see the linky button, but here's my card for the challenge. If I need to come back later and use a linky button, please let me know when it's up and ready. THANK YOU for your challenges! :) Janis
    http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-sign-of-season.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry we forgot to add the Linkz. I think I have it on there now.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful DT designs, my chosen holiday is Christmas.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card as a top 3! Hope to play along this week and what wonderful DT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the top 3 - amazing cards and to the winner! Enjoy your goodies!
    Great DT inspiration! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for picking my card in the Top 3! and congrats to the other winners too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely holiday creations by the DT! Thank you for the inspiration and the festive challenge! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect challenge and I love the DT inspiration!! Congrats to all the winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete